WELCOME TO THE SOUND OF SILENCE
The Sound of Silence tented resort is a luxurious safari resort in Serengeti, Tanzania.
Here you can find, and enjoy, the magic of the Sound of Silence.
Stay in one of our 50m2 design tents with all the comfort you need.
We are happy to have you as one of our guests!
Our accommodations feature:
- Free parking
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Free breakfast
- Bar / lounge
- Airport transportation
- Mosquito net
- Room service
- Clothes rack
- Complimentary toiletries
- Non-smoking rooms
Safety measures we plan to implement to shield our guests from Covid-19.
FOR RECEPTIONS AND COMMON AREAS
- Our camp will establish a maximum number of guests to be attended in the reception area
- A member of our staff will be responsible for our guest’s emotional wellbeing.
- In reception and common areas, Hydro-alcoholic solutions will be available
- We will establish card payment or other electronic means of payment and disinfect the TPV after every use in case of contact.
- A none contact thermometer will be available in order to carry out opportune checks, should a guest have COVID-19
RESTAURANT & DINING
- We will keep on providing al carte, active cooking and family style, aiming to reduce the handling of food and optimize the flow of guests.
- Coffee station will be removed and served by service staff when requested by the guest.
- Reducing the capacity of the restaurant/mess tents, keeping a minimum distance of 1.5m by introducing timetables or dividing the location of the service.
- Substitute common use of salt, sugar, pepper and vinegar with single use sachets.
ROOMS / TENTS
- Hand sanitizers to be available in every tent.
- Blankets and pillows in the wardrobes, will be sealed and protected.
- Disinfection of the hair dryer including the filter and the clothes hangers.
- Bed linens to be washed at 60 degrees temperature.
- The use of textiles is being analyzed, including carpets in bedrooms, decorative elements and amenities.
- Individual disposable water bottles in every room.
- One member of our staffs will be responsible for clients and for making sure the implementation of the new protocols is carried out.
- Health and safety training to all staffs.
- Camps have a scheduled cleaning program, uniforms to be washed by the camp.
- Frequent disinfection throughout the whole area of guests’ personal objects such as glasses, mobile phones.e.t.c
- Staffs to be quarantined, undergo regular thermo testing and will be wearing masks when at work.
Sustainability and respect
Our Safari Tents are build on poles and are a stunning 50m2 of design and comfort. Handcrafted elements from local products, by local people.
We at Sound of Silence believe on tourism sustainability and respect of the local Tanzania communities and Tanzania wildlife as well. That is why we give back to our communities and Tanzania wildlife as well.
The experience of staying in this luxury camp in the Serengeti National Park was simply wonderful.
The feel of the wind, the sounds of trees, insects, and wildlife was very special. For anyone who is seeking a genuinely different, authentic and special experience of the Serengeti, then the Sounds of Silence offers a unique opportunity.”
During 2 days we were spoiled and treated like family. The staff members made it an experience to not forget. We loved the food, prepared with care, paying games together and the cozy atmosphere. The tents are very spacious and the shower better than at home.
It’s amazing how one can get so much luxury and comfort in the Bush!”
“The tents were more comfortable than most homes with the best shower I’ve found in Africa! Absolutely beautiful location with elephants, giraffes, buffalo, and zebras walking right outside. The food was outstanding as well, with such a lovely presentation.
Most importantly, the staff is phenomenal. The kindness of Gift, Rashda, and our watchman truly made me feel so warmly welcome.”